Our Fee Explained
You only pay on results. There are NO upfront costs or ongoing fees associated with the system. We charge a nominal amount per player which acts as a deposit for the players when reserving tee times.
Courses using our platform agree to remove the deposit fee from the players green fee (collected in person at the course).
This is far less than the standard 20-30% charged by other solutions or an annual monthly subscription.
What Are We Offering?
- A fully fledged booking system
- Inclusion on our Footgolf Finder© directory site and app
- Access to targeted marketing for your course via Footgolf Finder©
- No maintenance or hosting fees
- A nominal fee compared to other booking platforms
- Booking verification reducing “no-shows”.
How it works
Add your booking button
We simply add your Bookizmo “booking” button to your website. Your button also features on our Footgolf Finder© app (if applicable).
Bookings are made
Customers select a time slot and specify the number of players who will attend. The total value of the booking is displayed – a deposit is taken at the time of reservation, acting as a deposit.
Remaining amount paid at course
Players arrive, display their booking confirmation and pay the remaining amount directly at the course (minus the deposit fee).